onsdag 27. mai 2009

Slow progress -_-

Well, sorry for not really doing much Roblox-related the last few days. Other stuff was just more interesting, so to say.

I logged back in today to check on stuff, and realized a few things:
My grow-a-brick has received a few small updates recently, like the much requested "Bigger area". I had to change the baseplate surface to reduce random lags that people were complaining about. This is a good thing. I was going to use the same surface in the huge city place, because I think it looked better. Now I will not. Also, the fail-safe script is failing sometimes. I will probably update that one later on ;)
I also noticed how there is a clone of my Grow-a-brick, made by "Marquelle". I checked it out for a few minutes (was alone..), and realized that it was extremely similar to my place :O Awesome job mr.Marquelle, I hope you keep up making good places like this :D A hint though, next time try to make a more original place ;) I'm not mad, or even annoyed, but remakes usually have something new in them. I will however do the same thing as you: Going to add the run-tool to my grow a brick, mostly because it was requested alot, but also because it probably is needed due to the size of the area I got in that place.

So what about my city-thingy? Any progress since last blogpost? Nope, none whatsoever. Will probably get started on adding in ways to get on top of the buildings soon.
Want spoilers? Ok... Gold, constructing robots, buying a house... 
Gee thats alot of stuff to add.. this might take a while.

3 kommentarer:

  1. Hi My Roblox Username is Wargod99. im posting here because on roblox your inbox is most likely full lol. i can help you fix your farm tycoon. i used object values to save copys of the models too and when a roblox update broke the way they work i spent hours trying to fix and have done so if you wont send me a message (wargod99 on roblox)

    SvarSlett
  2. Hello Uberubert!!
    I'm a Feliperoxd!!A Very Old ROBLOX Player(I play since March 15th - 2007 --- I'm the 1st Brazilian to join ROBLOX).My ROBLOX Username is Feliperoxd.
    I can't wait until you fix the Farm Tycoon,every day i check this Blog and your ROBLOX Page!!
    Farm Tycoon is my favorite place,and if you want,i can help you with the Place!!
    I just can help with Buildings (Not Scripting),OK?

    SvarSlett
  3. Please fix your Miners heaven game! It's one of the best, When you get the chance, please fix your games! They're the best thanks.

    SvarSlett