tirsdag 12. mai 2009

Fooling around with some new mapstuffs!

Yay! I'm actually trying to make another map? Wow.. Let's see how long it takes me to quit. Anyways, here is where I will rant about various aspects about my placemaking, scripting, etc, and also eventually start posting a few teasers to my next place. When will it be done? When it is done, of course! Don't message me about it....

So basically I'm trying to make a script that will create an entire city for robloxians to explore. Of course there will be interaction, and some sort of gameplay! And of course the entire city will be completely randomly made, as to make no two games alike another (leaving this job to the roblox-randomizer)! Also, I'm leaving as much of the actual building as possible to the script. That way, I only need to change my codes to change how the city looks! :D Yay, scripting IS fun!

Lets see.. what else... of course! Progress reports are always a fun read! I won't give one yet ;) But I will tell you that the early results of my messing-with-scripts are kind of successful so far! Now if I could just make those houses more than empty rooms with windows, I'll be getting somewhere soon!

Early random spoiler picture of a scriptmade roadnetwork :

6 kommentarer:

  1. Nice blog. Think I'm first to comment... Looking forward to the place, you sure know how to build. ~acmy217

    SvarSlett
  2. Hi Uberubert Probly your #1 fan (Drumun) I would love if you could fix the brick heaven with an even better anti-lag and 100's of a few 1000 people would worship you if you could make a new script that would delete the "Infected" script/virus ok well peace out for now!!!!

    SvarSlett
  3. Oh and can you *PLZ* change the langauge to English it would really help bye.

    SvarSlett
  4. Welcome back,Uberubert.
    Did you like Spore?
    Anyways,good luck on your new maps.

    SvarSlett
  5. Oh,and Norsk is easy to understand.

    SvarSlett